• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hardtop for M939, what did you have to pay?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered a M35 hardtop from Midwest, turns out it was for a 939 series. John asked me to try and put it on ebay (it didn't sell) so he just gave it to me instead of paying for shipping it back. So I got mine for the price of an ebay listing! I have since bought a ton of stuff from MM, so I juess in the end it was really expensive!

Iron Mule

I ordered a M35 hardtop from Midwest, turns out it was for a 939 series. John asked me to try and put it on ebay (it didn't sell) so he just gave it to me instead of paying for shipping it back. So I got mine for the price of an ebay listing! I have since bought a ton of stuff from MM, so I juess in the end it was really expensive!
What is Midwest? Sorry. I'm new at this.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Midwest Military, It was their only one. They specialize in WW2 trucks.

bigwhale

how do you take a soft top off and replace it with a hard top? Have a cargo and bought a tractor both 939 series. The cargo has a soft but want to swap it onto the tractor? Whats needed and is there a link to show how? Thanks .

dougnash

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a new in crate hardtop to sell?

I found a few online but they want almost $3,000

Was hoping to be closer to the 2013 prices :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks