• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hattiesburg Ms hangout Dec 28 2013

Think you will be be coming on 28th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Csm Davis

Hey folks that do and don't know me, all are invited to come, MV not required. All day Saturday and if you want or need to camp I have one or two hook ups and enough room for lots of unhooked camping. We will be doing some burgers and you can bring anything else if you like. If you can come hit the poll and or post up here.
Address is
113 J.M. BURGE ROAD
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402

Last edited:

Csm Davis

Got ya Zev. Also to get anyone that might be thinking about not coming because it's not worth it I will be giving everyone who shows up a present of MV parts sure we can find something you want and if your wants are somewhat more than my pocket book can take I will be giving huge discounts on all inventory. So bring something to take your booty home in.

rlltide12

I wont be back from visitin the fam by then. But next time yall do one for sure. Hopefully ill have my on MV by then. Thanks again!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm good for 6-8 hours, probably from late morning to late afternoon. No MV this trip, i'm on critter duty, so got to travel fast.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But they're on the wrong end of the journey. Maybe I can get one running and drive it in circles in your yard. :driver:rofl

goldneagle

OK let's see: For the M1008 1 straight shackle for the rear to replace the angled M35 shackle someone put there. I good flywheel. Lift kit. Wheel spacers. 5 HMMWV tires with rims. Long tube steps.

kawkev

I've got some tan vinyl cargo cover kits for the deuce. Brand new in the crates, complete kits with metal bows. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll bring them. Also got a few M105 trailers that need to go. The deuce is in flatbed mode right now but should be ready to travel. Pulled the sides and tailgate off for rust repairs and haven't had time to get anything done. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again!!

bigboy44

Sorry Jeff,
I cannot make it. I was wanting to attend but this is the final 3 days of gun deer season so I guess I better get some venison for the next year. Son and I also have to retrieve our 4 wheelers and winterize the camp. I was looking forward to seeing everyone even Kevin.
Happy holidays to you all and enjoy the burgers. I will see you next week before New Years.
Warren

kawkev

Sooo,,,,,, what time should we plan on being there? Should we bring anything? Maybe we can convoy over to Shelby. You know,,, where all the wreckers are parked. Create a diversion. Then we can,,, No,,, Never mind. Might get in trouble. Besides, someone might notice a few wreckers missing. I guess visiting and eating burgers will be good enough. :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks