• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling: NJ-CO-AZ-FL-CT-NJ

Mike_Pop

I'll be making a trip from New Jersey to Colorado to Arizona to Florida and back to New Jersey soon. I have different amounts of space on my trailer for different legs of the trip.

If anyone needs something hauled, let me know. 24' trailer, 8,000 lb capacity, winch, ramps. References and experience. No load is too small.

Thanks,

Mike Pop

Mike_Pop

Thanks for the good word Mark. I've done a lot of hauling for Bruce Kubu as well but most of my recent hauls have been Dodge Power Wagons.

drdstny

Banned
You willing to haul non-MV vehicles? If so, please PM me a quote to move a 1/2T pickup from Orem UT back to NJ (anywhere). Assume that if it runs, it's only good enough to get on the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks