• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have ever noticed

Scarecrow1

I was looking to trade some things I no longer need are use, so the game was on. You know the one, if not you will one day, we all learn this one. When Its yours regardless of how good it's condition is or how much it cost it's not as good as the something he has to trade . OK to make it simple ,If you and another guy reached down and picked up a rock that broke off of the same boulder chances are he will swear until his last breath his is worth more than yours. I've noticed this a lot lately. It seems as though these people think their name is Midas and everything they touch is some how turned into gold . Now they don't have to do anything to improve it , just owning it makes it worth twice as much as before. Now this brings us to what you have, to trade. The fact is it doent matter if you picked it up one step from being removed from the face of the earth . You then spent every day rebuilding it one pain stakeingly part at a time ,slaving hours on hours to bring this (now labor of love ) back to its better than new condition. Now comes the Life lesson I spoke of . You find out that yours ( because it isn't his ) isn't worth half of the one he picked up for almost nothing, and the fact that your time money and the labor dosent add up to one cent of additional worth. I brought my stuff back home and gave it to friends who could use it ,just so it didn't end up being his stuff. Because in the end I found out the man who thought he was so special, Well he wasn't special . He was just full of stuff :grin::grin::grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks