• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have to sell-hate to do it

boy oh boy is it hard to type these words. :(
I am selling my 53 M37 w/w, 2 parts trucks, and assorted pieces and parts. Long story short, too many of this truck available for our Museum displays and I've decided to move to something a little less common.
1953 M37, w/winch:
Exellent truck!!!!!!! Not perfect-I'm in the middle of replacing the wiring, needs some leaks addressed and has a rear diff problem diagnosed as a bad pinion bearing (?). Winch works but needs attention, tranny pops out of 3rd sometimes. Engine was rebuilt just before I bought it, I've put a total of about 250 miles on it, including 1 road trip and a trail ride. I replaced the front axle shafts and joints when I got it. (Drove it home in front wheel drive from the trail ride, so I guess I did something right.) Engineer I bought it from added overload springs and cut the rear bumperettes to put on an a-frame rig. Undercoated with tar (?), minimal rust
Has troop seats, racks, bows and front and rear cargo canvas (no main cargo canvas), and troop strap. Hot water heater (-Needs to be rewired-), defrosters, and Bob put a plywood liner under the canvas top to replace the straps (effectively a canvas hard top) for winter use. This truck has not been driven since May due to the work in progress, but has never had a problem starting right up. As it sits: $6,500. I have parts and parts trucks available for take out parts to replace those needing it. I’ll include take out replacement diff and tranny for $8,000 total. These prices are negotiable, but I think the extras make it worth it. I'm not trying to overprice my truck, but it's a great truck I really hate to let go.
Also need to sell the two M37 parts trucks and a bunch of parts, including engines, trannies, bearings, axle shafts, tubes and flaps, some new tires, and a LOT of little things. If you have specific needs, let me know, I'll check. Otherwise, I'll have a list on here within a couple weeks.
I'm in Northern Michigan, near the tip of the Mitt. Local delivery can be arranged or I can bring it to the Great Lakes MVPA show at Clare Aug 25-27 for a reasonable fee.
G741 had first shot, no one bit. E-mail me at bigbeemorrisonATjuno.com if you want specific pictures or need my address to send me a check right away.

The trailer pictured is not mine to sell. Citizensoldier loaned it to me for the display.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks