• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading from SE VA to Eastern PA on 30 Aug with empty truck and trailer

BrutusM37

Rolling north with an empty 18' car/equipment trailer (16' flat, 2' dovetail, HD ramps, 8,000 lb load capacity) and F-450 (8'x9' flatbed). Might have room on the truck's flatbed on the return trip. I usually go up the Eastern Shore but I can accommodate the DC/Baltimore route. Not looking to make money, but would ask that my one way costs be compensated (about $100-$200 depending on weight of load and route)

I do this every couple of months so keep me in mind if you have hauling needs at a later date.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks