KS Heavy Copper Cable and Jumper Cables

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And 2 pieces of 3/0 stranded copper cable. Each piece is 25' long. All ends terminate in a 5/16" lug, hydraulic crimp @ 16 tons and then heat shrink applied.

Condition is new.

I was going to make slave cables out of it but my clamps are incompatible with the lugs. I'd rather sell it than cut the lugs off.

This would be a good choice to power high amperage loads, like an electric winch.

$80 each or $160 for both, shipped CONUS.

Attachments

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These two SOLD

Two pairs of #1 AWG jumper cables-

The first set is intended to be a direct duplicate of Associated Equipment part number 6161. I used the same 800amp clamps with the spring anti-kink device and pure copper #1 awg cable. 15' long. Cable ties every few feet. Theirs are $280. Mine are $200 shipped.

The second set is intended to be an improvement over Associated Equipment part number 6161. Instead of their 800amp clamps , I used nice heavy brass 1000amp clamps. These use the same copper #1 awg cable and are also zip tied every few feet. Also 15 feet long. $200 shipped.

The pictures are going to all post together. I presume you can tell them apart.

Attachments

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two more sets of extreme heavy duty jumper cables.

Set #1 - twenty seven foot long cables made from 3/0 cable. Lots of reach and more ampacity than issue slave cables. $380

Set #2 - eighteen feet long and made from 4/0 cable. Twice the copper as issue slave cables. $350.

Both sets have dual powered brass jaws (compare to goodall part number 14-950). All the crimps are hydraulic @ 16 tons and then heatshrink is applied.

The ones pictured on the wrecker are 3/0. The ones pictured on the M998 are 4/0.

Local pickup available between Scottsbluff NE and Washington KS or I can ship them.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks