• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello all! New guy from Northeast MO

icer97

Just wanted to say hey. I owned a M1008 years ago and im looking for another CUCV now. Ive found several here in Missouri but they all have cab corners gone and no rockers left. Im now looking at heading west after one to find a clean one. This site is full of info. I wished I had knew of it years ago. Anyway im looking around and thought id say hello.

icer97

​I found one and got it bought last night. It was owned by the Perry Mo. Volunteer fire department. Truck is pretty slick, rust free. The truck does have some dents but no major creases. I think most dents can be for the most part popped out. Truck came from Fort Leonard Wood about 4 years ago. The fire department used it as a brush truck. They had a monster front bumper installed with a winch which they took the winch out. Its painted red, they said that was the stipulation with the deal. They could have the truck for free but had to change it from green. He said they wanted to give them another truck and was begging to give them away. He guessed there was over 100 trucks parked there. At least I have a project now but I’m going to keep looking for another. I want an all original one. With this forum I have all the info I could ever need. Just have to search and look around for the answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Make sure you read the CUCV Wiki and the CUCV Helpful Threads stickies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks