• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Smoky California

2Dogs

Hello!
Thanks for adding me to the site!

I think this place is for restoration but I will post some pics of my offroad stuff (including Bantam and M101a3 trailers) if that is OK.

Also - I would LOVE to have a M35. So happy I can now see all the pictures here (y)

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello!
Thanks for adding me to the site!

I think this place is for restoration but I will post some pics of my offroad stuff (including Bantam and M101a3 trailers) if that is OK.

Also - I would LOVE to have a M35. So happy I can now see all the pictures here (y)

Welcome from the other side of the country! Lots of MV's come up for sale here. Maybe more important that that would be the TM's for the truck you are considering. Or just flat out asking questions if you are trying to decide on a particular truck...

WELCOME from North Carolina!

2Dogs

Welcome from the other side of the country! Lots of MV's come up for sale here. Maybe more important that that would be the TM's for the truck you are considering. Or just flat out asking questions if you are trying to decide on a particular truck...

WELCOME from North Carolina!
Another truck is just fantasy at this time. I have an overbuilt K5 that keeps me in trouble with Mgmt/Wife, that will have to do for now :cool:

2Dogs

Welcome. I'm down near Pasadena. We're planning a Pismo trip once all this nonsense goes away
I used to go to Pismo and I still have my LT500 Quadzilla. What do you do at Pismo? And why not Glamis?

We go up to Huntington Lake for many different activities and had planned on a 4x4 camping trip soon - that area is burning bad at the moment, so much for late season plans .... I feel bad for the people, businesses, forrests, and animals for sure it's just we all need to get out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks