• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from south French.

foxtrot

Hi,:-D
G838.org the most famous, I'm a fan of M151.
When I have finished restoring the squad I a1 remilitarize my M883.
I think the right place for that.:beer:
My English sucks but it is said of me that I have hands of gold.
I wish you all a happy 2012 and tell you soon.
FREDERIC.
PS: two vehicles that I dreamed of her, the M998 and M715 cargo.

L1A1

Hello Frederic and welcome aboard! Although I post over here as "L1A1" I'm over on g838.org as "WC Matt".
Matt

L1A1

Ah, yes can't forget the Dog:smile:! As I'm sure you already know, this site a clearing house of useful (& some not so useful :eek:) information regarding all things MV. many of the guys over on g838 are also members on here as well. I'm sure they'll be chiming in soon. What's the weather like over in France? In Va, it's cold & rainy (not much fun to drive the mutt around in).
Matt

L1A1

Well on the bright side, you get to enjoy your M151A1. It's supposed to be in the high 50s and partly sunny tomorrow so I may take the A2 out for a spin around the storage lot where it is spending the winter. What kind of dog is Vulkan?
Matt

3dAngus

Bonjour, et bienvenue de la Géorgie, États-Unis. Agréable d'entendre de certains de nos MV amateurs à l'étranger. C'est bien pour une jeep. Espoir de voir plus de photos de l'ensemble du bassin.

(Hello, and welcome from Georgia, USA.
Nice to hear from some of our MV enthusiasts abroad. That's a fine looking jeep. Hope to see more pictures from across the pond. )

rickf

How are you Frederic, you see, you can't get away from me.

You guys haven't seen anything yet, some of Frederic's work, well most of it, is absolutely amazing. He gives new meaning to "attention to detail".

Rick

foxtrot

How are you Frederic, you see, you can't get away from me.

You guys haven't seen anything yet, some of Frederic's work, well most of it, is absolutely amazing. He gives new meaning to "attention to detail".

Rick
Rick, my friend.:beer:
I'm glad you're here, you are my safety net since the beginning.
This prevented me from making mistakes.
Remember a 360 ° engine.:-D

B3.3T

Welcome Frederic. Your Mutts look great! Are you anywhere near Auterive? A good friend has a business there.

foxtrot

Welcome Frederic. Your Mutts look great! Are you anywhere near Auterive? A good friend has a business there.
Hi,
B3.3T
Three-hour drive, but I know the area because I spent years in Carcassonne, committed
Paratrooper at the age of 18.:mrgreen:
No, no camel was Carcassonne.:-D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks