• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

Troublco

Found this site while looking around at used M35's and 927's. Looks like a great site, lots of good info and friendly folks.

I live in Ft. Sumner, New Mexico; just bought a little spread (hence the interest in the M35's/927's) and moved down there the end of last month. I retired from the military in Denver, Colorado and took a job with a defense contractor at Cannon AFB. Only place that was green that I could find for at least a couple hundred miles was Ft. Sumner!

So I'm looking forward to finding an M35, 927/928, or something similar and this looks like the right place to find everything else I'll need to go with it.

So, Howdy, y'all!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! This is a great place with a bunch of good folks. The depth of information is virtually bottomless!

Best of luck in your search for a good vehicle…or two…or three….

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks