• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELMET TOP LATCH

badgerd

Electronic Jedi
Those are almost exactly what the “factory” ones are supposed to be (Eberhard 770 series). Where did you find them for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Those are almost exactly what the “factory” ones are supposed to be (Eberhard 770 series). Where did you find them for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, their website seems to be more marketing than selling and chances are (from a quick look by me) maybe they only sell through distributors?

Their 58L Series latches seem to be listed as manufactured by Jet-Tek and they offer up a phone and email:

Jet-Tek

12075 34th St. N
Suite A
St. Petersburg FL 33716
800-804-7876 Phone
727-499-9809 Fax
E-mail:
sales@jet-tek.com
Jet-Tek Cage Code: 55XN9

As I looked through their online catalog it seems like several fasteners on the LMTV's are manufactured by these folks.
Battery Box Latch and the latches on the Fuse Box Cover match the picture and dimensions.

If somebody happens to find a distributor that would sell a pair or a dozen, that info might be really valuable.

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
So, their website seems to be more marketing than selling and chances are (from a quick look by me) maybe they only sell through distributors?

Their 58L Series latches seem to be listed as manufactured by Jet-Tek and they offer up a phone and email:

Jet-Tek

12075 34th St. N
Suite A
St. Petersburg FL 33716
800-804-7876 Phone
727-499-9809 Fax
E-mail:
sales@jet-tek.com
Jet-Tek Cage Code: 55XN9

As I looked through their online catalog it seems like several fasteners on the LMTV's are manufactured by these folks.
Battery Box Latch and the latches on the Fuse Box Cover match the picture and dimensions.

If somebody happens to find a distributor that would sell a pair or a dozen, that info might be really valuable.
"CAMLOC" is the original manufacture. Here's a couple of pictures. "AIRCRAFT" parts SOOooo hold on to your wallet. Come On guys...It's a HumV $$$

Almost exactly what you need, CAMO

latch clip (1).jpglatch handle.jpglatch clip (2).jpg

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad it looks like they cannot be had from the OEM, when I bought mine I was thinking they were real cheap, I am pretty sure under $80 shipped.

badgerd

Electronic Jedi
It’s possible they might be able to be ordered OEM. Finally got an email from McClarin Plastics with a number to call. If it works I’ll pass it along…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks