Help needed picking up a box from Abilene, Kansas Govplanet

sshamu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one hmmwv rim in a box that is sitting on a pallet. I'm trying to arrange for shipping but the rates for a pallet are crazy to Phoenix, AZ. If
anyone was going there to pickup an item or lives nearby that would be willing to pick up the rim I would pay them for their time plus the shipping. For pictures pull up
item #5103008. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be picking up there some time in the next couple of weeks and I can grab it and store it in KS.

At some point I'll be making a trip to Heber AZ to hand off with @G744 and can bring it along. No idea on timing, but probably not soon.

I'll send you a PM with my number.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pallet freight to a terminal in Phoenix. Plus 10$ off of that cost below.

I've got a PLS radiator there as well John but not sure if I'm going to freight it or not yet
I can grab and hold the radiator, or I can drag it down the I 35 corridor as far as Ardmore OK, or leave it at @lindsey97 in Wynnewood. Timing on that trip is sometime in the next few weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks