• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help please with 700R4 TV cable throttle linkage connection on 6.5 liter GMC optimizer.

USCDOC

Does anyone have any pictures on how they connected the TV cable for the 700R4 to the throttle linkage? TIA!

Barrman

There is a special adaptor/bracket that bolts in at the rear of the head on the drivers side and then connects to the throttle assembly on the IP. Look for 6.2 diesel brackets since the 6.5 I don't think ever came with a non electronic automatic.

USCDOC

There is a special adaptor/bracket that bolts in at the rear of the head on the drivers side and then connects to the throttle assembly on the IP. Look for 6.2 diesel brackets since the 6.5 I don't think ever came with a non electronic automatic.
I've done some searching in the past and haven't found anything. Did some searching just now too and cant locate a bracket of that type. Any link or direction to look woulb be really appreciated. TIA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks