• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hemtt air line diagram and identification

brazengoat06

cant for the life of me find anything in the TMs as far as air line diagrams. ive got a truck that someone started to replace the cab and didnt label which line goes where. the lines are stamped with numbers but the ports arent. thanks

brazengoat06

i found so info in 9-2320-279-20-2 however it doesnt specify which hose goes to which fitting on the bulkhead. so not sure if that means it doesnt matter which fitting or if im just not seeing the info

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
i found so info in 9-2320-279-20-2 however it doesnt specify which hose goes to which fitting on the bulkhead. so not sure if that means it doesnt matter which fitting or if im just not seeing the info
I normally use the parts manual since it gives a detail breakdown of the lines for whatever area you are working on

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks