• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT radiator

ToddInMT

anybody need one? I found one right down the road from me that i could pick up for somebody. pm me for a info.

(i hope i did this right and on the right forum)

i figured these were rare birds and would hate to see it missed or scraped if somebody here could use it.

if this is no big deal, ignore me. :)

acetomatoco

I have a new one for the PLS version (5 axle)...you need to be sure of the application as they are not all the same...on Hemtts...part #s and call Oshkosh engineering for actual application...been there.

ToddInMT

its actually a gl auction, im just willing to pick it up and ship it for any SS member that needs it.

I just thought it was probably rare, and hate to see it scrapped.

acetomatoco

You missed my point, I guess... Calling it a Hemtt radiator is not enough...the NSN will give the appiication...by model of Hemtt...then perhaps someone would have some interest.

acetomatoco

It is resting at CME in Miami... in a nice dry place.. The one I have is 2930-01-373-5991 part # 1882370 Malmstrom is a vestige of the cold war... My son was there working down in a big hole trying to keep the ICBMs serviceable...hower Minot was colder at 60 Below...for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks