Hemtt

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As the title states. I'm interested in seeing who may have one available. Cargo version with crane. I have my restored wrecker for possible trade plus cash. I also may be interested in trading my halftrack(s) plus cash.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are great trucks but not long term.
Fuel hungry hogs.
Get stuck very easily
Forget to put seatbelt on and hit the right dip in road might end up with broken neck.
Sold mine and don't miss it.
I however did miss the crane so had to get a different truck with crane.
They are not cheap to acquire now well into 30k plus
Maybe you will enjoy one better than I did.

Gunzy

M977s are out there in the 30k-40k range. M985s are almost unicorn status especially if it has a winch. All private sales now as they have had a demill code change that requires them to be scrapped. The one in Oregon is a Tan M977 with gun mount. He is on FB. PM me and I will give you his name if you like.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone. I’m aware of the Oregon one. I have a lone on a tanker w/o tank that has the recovery winch but too pricey. Keep the leads coming.

Tom0351

Hello, i do have an M977 with recovery winch and crane, all works as it shoul in great condition and I am looking to sell or trade plus cash. Get back if interested or call. Tom, 5303630441.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks