• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hentzen CARC

bigginstactical

I was lucky enough to be given 6 gallons of Sand CARC today. I know nothing about it besides what have found online. It appears I have the single component style. I was wondering if anyone has used this actual brand or are they all the same? It also says not to use in an aluminum gun.... We have sprayed some weird stuff but nothing like that. Any help would be much appreciated, I searched the forums and almost all talked about new carc or house paint. I am looking for this specific brand and experience with it. Here is a link to one page I found and I was hoping that that info is correct. Thanks!

http://www.parttarget.com/8010-01-234-2934_8010012342934_08618TUA-GD.html

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've used the 383 green version of that paint and it works great. I used laquer thinner to cut it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks