• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Herlong, CA GL Inspection

halloran

There is an auction coming up for an m925a2 in Herlong, CA but the GL title says that "Vehicle starts and runs but do to mechanical issues with the throttle sticking and not shutting off we will not allow this Vehicle to be driven from location, this is a load only item with no exceptions". I have read some info on the A1 having this issue with a solenoid/linkage problem but haven't seen anything about the A2s having that problem. I was curious if anyone in the Herlong, CA area would have time to go check it out for me before bidding begins...or maybe someone with an answer to the sticking throttle etc. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks