• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi...thanks for adding me!

intrepidagent

Thought I'd introduce myself and thank the Mods for letting me in. I'm in Maryland, a longtime MV fan, and considering picking up a M37 or M998 in the not too distant future. All internet searches on the subject have pointed me to this site over the past few months so here I am.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thought I'd introduce myself and thank the Mods for letting me in. I'm in Maryland, a longtime MV fan, and considering picking up a M37 or M998 in the not too distant future. All internet searches on the subject have pointed me to this site over the past few months so here I am.
Welcome from North Carolina!

Enjoy looking around here. There are lots of pictures and discussion about how to fix this or that. Lots of really helpful folks here too. When you get a little closer to your "target truck" don't hesitate to ask more questions. Maybe even read the "-10" Technical Manuals on operating your truck safely.

Happy to be turning you into a connoisseur of Green or Sand

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks