Hi there Another truck seller

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back PorkChop.

When you signed up did you upgrade your account to a Paid Vendor?

If so you are allowed to post your items here instead of the Classifieds.

This is excatly what the Vendor Forum is for: To sell you stuff.

If you didn't upgrade your account to a vendor, then you will need to sign up as a Premium member and post your individual items in the Classified.

FYI - For everyones info, you can upgrade your account by clicking the Resources button at the top. Then Upgrade to Premium Membership

Costs are:
Premium - $15/yr
Vendor - $100/yr

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is a vendor, but for some reason his title didn't upgrade. Let me work on it.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for signing up as a vendor. I found that I had minimum post count of 1 for the group. So I've corrected that. :beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aliased, I believe was your previous name. It can be merged into your new name or deleted.

Let us know.

A

A/C Cages

You also might want to put your website in English, not many here are bilingual here. I was reading the descriptions and my son was saying to me,,, where did you read that at. I didnt even realize I was translating it to him. lol

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys long time reader and had to make a new account as i forgot old one in kuwait. Any way i have alot of trucks for sale and a huge shop if you want something done.
Heres my site, be gentel its still in devlp. Wix.com TheMotorPool created by ujeck2000 based on my-lil-collection-2011823-v2

I Have trucks from the fiftys to nintyes. Have some parts too.
If you want custome work or repairs Let me know take care

You didn't specifically ask for help, but I am going on the assumption that you are putting that website up there in order to sell trucks and make money. So here's some free professional advice.

That website is your face to the outside world. That and your posts on forums like Steel Soldiers.

Your post above has a half dozen misspellings. There, I just misspelled "misspellings" and the site offered to correct it for me and I allowed it to do so.

Misspelled posts are hard to read and unprofessional in appearance. Your website looks like;;; well, it's pretty bad. OK, it is the worst one I have seen in a long time and I evaluate them for customers as part of my profession.

This is important: If you are posting here as an advertiser, you will have Significantly More Success if you put some Effort Into Your Posts. If you can't be bothered to correct the spelling using the built in spell check on this site, it looks as if you don't care. People will get the impression that you are sloppy in your work, and if you are selling trucks, that's bad.

This is also important: Hire a professional to do your website. Tell them you want a Wordpress site, so you can update it, or get someone who is willing to go to the trouble to spell correctly to update it for you. Spend $500, it will give you a huge return. Shop around. I know a lady that can do something real nice for $300.

"be gentel its still in devlp" I am being gentle, but really? As a businessman I would never put an unfinished representation of myself like that out there for the world to see.

Best of luck to you. I am glad to see people buying trucks, many of which would just go to the scrapper, and putting them out where the average guy can kick the tires and fall in love. The more of these trucks that get saved from the melt pot, the better. I appreciate what you are doing and hope you are successful.

Blind Driver

I have to agree on the bad website. It's kinda funky in a bad way.
I see many trucks, but can only get a few to come up for a closer look. Post many pics as if you are placing an ad on Ebay ad. At least 20 per truck.

Good Luck

Tucker1345

Are the parts trucks available for purchase as well? And adding more info to the site would be good. Where its located, business hours, maybe a link to Google maps or something. Videos of them running/driving, proving that the parts are in working order. Either way, I look forward to buying a deuce, hopefully from you in the next couple years. Just have to wait for this 4 year marine thing to blow by. Good luck with the shop.:beer:

OuttaTheWayPECK

I couldn't pull up a site with regard to anything military. when I clicked on the link it brought me to. http://ujeck2000.wix.com/themotorpool ... the site i went to looks like, hmmm how to word this??hmmmm .... a beginnings of a childs blog. I do web site designing, not as a profession, but I do it when I feel like it. I could help you out there porkchop. I will be opening up a vender account soon as I get the extra 100 bucks to give this site, cause though I am brand new here I really like this site!! And the people I've interacted with thus far are very respectful. anyway, has anybody else seen the trucks he has for sale cause I can't.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks