• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

High range doesn’t work

laproscopic

High range doesn’t work. So all the 1-4 gears work fine on that shifter and low range and reverse work fine on that shifter. But when I shift in the high range nothing happens. And it doesn’t feel like it’s engaging. It feels like the shifter just wants to slide to the right over to the lower range position.

I have done lots of searching and I see that there can be a problem with the bushing that controls the shifter for the four Gears. I know that that pushing can be replaced and I have one of those.

But I can’t find anything concerning the shifter that controls high range reverse and low range. I do have a bushing that I purchased But before I start digging into it I was wondering if there’s something I need to consider besides just a bushing replacement.
any ideas?

497E721F-EE54-4421-8C7E-32FB8572517E.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks