HMMWV 4-man Soft Top Slant Back

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In follow up to the previous post, if anyone has a good contact at Breton, or another military textile product supplier, I welcome it. I'd like to pass this design on to a more dedicated supplier, if I can't continue production on my own. Likewise if there is a Member here that has welding and heavy-duty sewing capabilities, we can talk.
Bulldogger

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still writing potential companies to consider taking over soft slant back production but no replies so far. If there is an interested Member I'm happy to discuss as well. Last three production kits are still available in Classifieds.
BDGR

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a firm No from Breton last week about taking over my design. Am not able to ID any others. If anyone knows of another MilSpec canvas company, I'm all ears.
Not sure if or when I will resume production otherwise.
Bulldogger

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not contact a local boatyard and boat repair facility. They already do all these things and might be willing to take on the design.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not contact a local boatyard and boat repair facility. They already do all these things and might be willing to take on the design.
Any shop used to welding light steel and sewing canvas is capable of making these, but I figure there would be more interest from an entity that is already affiliated with our interest sector. I don't want to just order them made and resell them or have to work to convince a shop to try it out and then they lose interest, I want someone to take it over and run with it.
BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks