• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV parts ID

Jones

Going through a box of NOS parts and I've got some wiring I'm trying to ID.

One is a four pin moulded female plug, stepped so that two are on a different level than the other two (so thay can't be connected incorrectly). Out of the plug are four 8" leads with number tags that look like they're in the range of a lighting circuit (458 is one I remember) These are NOS so I think this is a repair or MWO part, not what someone cut off of a harness.

Another is a small harness with rubber Packard waterproof connectors at one end. The other end has a GM-style Delphi connector and the package is labeled "TPS connector" (Throttle Position Sensor maybe?).

There are several that have a cannon plug on one end and a toggle switch on the other. They have a Kent-Moore label and are marked "analyzer switch" or something similar.

Last is a cable several feet long that looks like it has cannon plugs on the ends but the pins on the one end I can see are small so I'm thinking test set rather than trailer cable.

I don't need to be hanging onto stuff that's only glorified wire scrap but I sure don't want to junk out a part that might get someone on the road.

Anybody wanna help with the identification?

Going through a box of NOS parts and I've got some wiring I'm trying to ID.

One is a four pin moulded female plug, stepped so that two are on a different level than the other two (so thay can't be connected incorrectly). Out of the plug are four 8" leads with number tags that look like they're in the range of a lighting circuit (458 is one I remember) These are NOS so I think this is a repair or MWO part, not what someone cut off of a harness.

Another is a small harness with rubber Packard waterproof connectors at one end. The other end has a GM-style Delphi connector and the package is labeled "TPS connector" (Throttle Position Sensor maybe?).

answered that yourself...

There are several that have a cannon plug on one end and a toggle switch on the other. They have a Kent-Moore label and are marked "analyzer switch" or something similar.

Plugs into the TCM on a 4L80E....if im thinking right...

Last is a cable several feet long that looks like it has cannon plugs on the ends but the pins on the one end I can see are small so I'm thinking test set rather than trailer cable.

I don't need to be hanging onto stuff that's only glorified wire scrap but I sure don't want to junk out a part that might get someone on the road.

Anybody wanna help with the identification?

read above

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks