Hmmwv titled, in the Northeast. $10k

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

LovesAGoodHummer

You guys are correct..... I was in a hurry typing the original post before my wife walked in and found me soliciting for a hmmwv. Looking for a 4 door, titled, preferably in the Northeast. Thanks!

You guys are correct..... I was in a hurry typing the original post before my wife walked in and found me soliciting for a hmmwv. Looking for a 4 door, titled, preferably in the Northeast. Thanks!
Gotcha. With al the crazy stuff going on with titling MVs I thought maybe some of the states would not accept our Southern titles being we are a bunch of bakerds enbred rednecks and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

country

Supporting Vendor
We have running and titled Basic M1025A2's for $11,500 in Phila Pennsylvania

LovesAGoodHummer

We have running and titled Basic M1025A2's for $11,500 in Phila Pennsylvania

I had been to your site but then noticed that's the price for bare bones. Doors. Windshield. Mirrors. Roof. And seats are all add ons unfortunately.

603hellmutt

I will have an 87, 6.5 3 speed, 2 man configuration running with clean title ready to go in about 2 weeks. $10k Located in NH.
Can also work on price if your willing to replace some of the cosmetics yourself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks