• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWVs in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thought some of you might find this interesting. I saw in the background of a few pictures, HMMWVs, and was curious why/how the Ukraine gov't got them. Lead me to a news story from the Kyiv Post talking about how Ukraine came to acquire them, and some maintenance stuff.

The story is from November 2020 BTW.

(Note, being kyivpost.com, it has been up and down a bunch in the past few days, so if the link above doesn't work -- try again later.)

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

I rather wish the planet had 'Mad gun running land grabbing war monger' presidents and leaders like...let's see...Switzerland?..Denmark?, Sweden?. to mention a few...We could (All) Then eat our porridge or weetabix in a morning without worrying about the imminent 'worlds end'
Long Sighhhh!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks