HMWV Offset Antenna Bracket (now)

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for the top only, don't need the supports etc. Don't need the rear curtain either.

Cammo or perhaps plain green.

Reasonably priced...

EDIT to add- I have no idea why keyboards and typing hate me. Typo fixed, don't razz me!

Ordered a top through Blue Ox.

Now I'm looking for an offset antenna bracket/mount.

1657198009136.png

Last edited:

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rain won't stop....

It's not even a good driveway trophy with a huge tarp over it. :(

I'll take hardtop too, I'm flexible. Or the artic soft top/doors.

Tarped.jpg

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SECO in GA has NOS arctic kits in green. I BELIEVE their price is $3,150 on eBay. I believe their price went up as I think it was $2,500 not long ago. I might be wrong on that, but that is my recollection.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got to give you credit your precedent.
But when you said you wanted one for cheap you lost me.
How much you want to pay for one?
Well, since they used to get $60 for them on the used market, I'm guessing double that at $120. Seems like everything HMMWV is double what it used to go for. :cry:

BLK HMMWV

Well, since they used to get $60 for them on the used market, I'm guessing double that at $120. Seems like everything HMMWV is double what it used to go for. :cry:
DSCF2688.JPGDSCF2689.JPGDSCF2690.JPGDSCF2691.JPG
So just to be clear this is the part your looking for?
I can see about having some made if you want, but price is going to be high unless I have a large lot made.
How many people are looking for them?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have them made. Consider also offering the inner fender reinforcement as no one typically has those and is a small simple piece.

I just sold a set of all 4 pieces for one side earlier this year with used fasteners with shipping for $200, fyi

I suspect you could command even more on ebay with so many trucks out there and all are supposed to be removed on demill.

And no , I don't have anymore.......

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks