• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Horn kit install???

croftonaviation

I just got my horn kit and I want to put it in tonight but I have a question. All I have on the steering wheel is a wire with a metal end crimped on it and a spring. I did not get a new metal end. Do I try to pry it off and re-use it or should I cut the wire Install the new guts and splice it back together? Just looking for some ideas here. Thanks.

Tom

dabtl

Get a new sealed horn button kit. Junk the original, insert the new wire down the column, plug the new wire into the wiring loom and a couple of screws on the steering wheel and forget the horn button problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks