• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Houston Title company

mccubbinsjl

After I acquire my HMMWV from Gov/Iron Planet I am going to try and go through the process manually at first, but if that fails then I am going to probably consider someone to provide a service to help title the HMMWV to be road legal.

Anyone know of a company that is in the business of titling in SW Houston (Houston in General)?

SchmidtLegal

After I acquire my HMMWV from Gov/Iron Planet I am going to try and go through the process manually at first, but if that fails then I am going to probably consider someone to provide a service to help title the HMMWV to be road legal.

Anyone know of a company that is in the business of titling in SW Houston (Houston in General)?
Peace of cake. Don't pay to have it done unless you just don't have the time. You can get it inspected at any state inspection place (they are usually so enthralled with it, that they don't knit pick it to death). Standard safety equipment, lights, adjusted parking break and you are good to go). Take your insurance, inspection, proof of ownership (sf-97 is fine) and weight certificate to the Tax Office and it will be super easy. In my previous post, I put the bulletin that gives the tax office instructions on what to do with them. Take it with you just in case. I got my title in 2 weeks with no restrictions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks