• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to arrange freight ship from columbus oh

Kohburn

how does one go about arranging a pickup and freight shipment from another state?

I'm thinking of bidding on a item in ohio and would need it shipped to maryland

anybody able to help me out here?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back on subject. Is this palletized, forkliftable item, or a vehicle? If it can be forklifted and fit in a van trailer, ask the facility if they will load a motor freight line for you. If yes, either contact a freight line directly or have a transportation broker book the item for you. If the item is a vehicle, again ask the agency if they will load out. You will need to line up the right kind of trailer depending on what the agency will do for you. If they will push on, line up a removable gooseneck (RGN) trailer or step deck with ramps. If they will do nothing, it will need to be a truck/trailer with a winch. Again, recruit a transportation broker to line you up with the right kind of equipment.

ranchhopper

Go to S3 logistics website and get a quote this broker is very reasonable they work with several different freight companies.As long as the items are on a pallet and can be forklifted on and off the truck and they will even do the bill of lading for you just fax GL the release and the bill of lading and your good to go.I just got four pallets of hummer seats 760 pounds delivered to my shop from alabama to northern illinois for 156 dollars.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks