• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to create albums-a tutorial

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So a friend of mine pm'd me this morning and asked how to create albums.

So I took the time to create an album and do a little tutorial, similar to my http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?59917-How-to-post-pictures-a-tutorial thread.

Ok, here we go:

Step 1: Go to your profile page and find this screen and the album link at the bottom. Click "Add album".

album step1.jpg

That will bring to this screen, where you name the album and describe what will be in it.

album step2.jpg

Once you've filled it out, click "save changes and it will bring you to the next screen.

album step3.jpg

Now, your album has been created, but there are no pictures in it yet. If you made an error or want to make a change to the name or description of the album, click "edit album". Otherwise, now is the time to add the pictures, so click "upload pictures".

album step4.jpg

When you click "upload pictures", a new window will pop up. This is where you will search for where on your computer your pictures are stored. Click on the "add files" button at the top right of the new window that has the green plus sign on it.

album step5.jpg

That will open another window, where you will click "select files" and browse your computer's folder to find the images you want to upload. Find the ones you want, double click them then click "upload files".

album step6.jpg

Once it uploads them, you'll see it (or them if you chose multiples) at the bottom of this screen. Click the "done" button at the bottom right and you're almost.... well, done. rofl

album step7.jpg

Now you're at this screen, showing the image(s) you have uploaded. Click "save changes" and now your album has been created and populated with images.

album step8.jpg

Now, you can add more pictures to this album, or create additional albums. Simply click at the top "albums" (where it says "member list -> your user name -> albums -> whatever album you just created) and it will take you back to your main album page and you can click the "create album" button and you create as many additional albums as desired.

album step9.jpg
Albums are a great way to display lots of pictures that don't really deserve their own thread/post.

zout

Glad ya consider me a Friend and did not say that knucklead Zout asked me rofl

I had quite a few folks pming me about the 109 builds - this thread left a couple yrs ago per my request
but I inquired with Clinto to how to add these to a "galley" instead of making a thread and just posting
worthless pics unless someone actually just wanted to see them.

It would have been like that grandma that hauls out her pics at a reunion when actually no one cares to see them
unless they just asked to see some - but not all of the ones. Gotta admit - I know you have had that done to you.

I'll work on finding that disc and per the awesome instructions above I might be able to figure out how to
totally screw up.
Thanks Clinto

zout

Found all the build pics of the 109 hidden deep inside my external hard drive deleted folders and brought them
back to life - I will start picking on these getting them into this area - thanks again Clinto for the awesome instructions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks