• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howard Hammonds

Hookin1

Stopped by hammands today I regret to inform everyone but there is no more military equipment there. Everything has been scrapped,what is left is some containers and a few m109 boxes other than that the place is empty. But I may have a new place not to far away from hammonds. try to get down there in a few weeks and see what's all at this other place. fingers crossed I think I might cry......lol

Stan

Hey stranger hows it going? Hope to see you at Haspin this year. Anxiously awaiting info on a new place, I made it to Hammonds once. Take care, Stan

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, last time I was there it was pretty barren. Glad to see you posting again. Maybe if we meet up with you at the new place, Jeff will keep his wallet in his purse so it doesn't get lost. :p

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep. I was there last fall and Buddy was loading up the last of it. I bet you could still wander around in the woods and still find some good small items. Let me know about the new place if you find it.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, that's depressing. There was so much history hiding in the woods. So many great parts to be scrounged. The high scrap prices last year finished off a lot of hidden treasures all across the country.

flippydidit

Did you ever find out about the 'new place'? I know it's fairly dry where I live in Florida. I just wish I could ship stuff home from here in Iraq. I'd make a killing in one day. If you guys saw the dump/burn pit here you would cry. Curl up in a tight little ball and weep like little girls. I go out there a few times a month, and brothers it's enough to make you want to choke a bureaucrat. Stay safe.

OD_Coyote

Did you ever find out about the 'new place'? I know it's fairly dry where I live in Florida. I just wish I could ship stuff home from here in Iraq. I'd make a killing in one day. If you guys saw the dump/burn pit here you would cry. Curl up in a tight little ball and weep like little girls. I go out there a few times a month, and brothers it's enough to make you want to choke a bureaucrat. Stay safe.
Everytime I look at the tax deductions on my paycheck I want to choke a bureaucrat!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks