• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hummer tires on M37

TACMED

Is there anyone that runs hummer tires on M37's? I understand that new rims are in order, just need to know if this works out or do I need to look in different direction

Allgood Alabama

CGarbee

Bob Kelly in the mountains of NC makes a wheel that mounts the Hummer tires on a M37.... Not my favorite tire to run on the truck (I really like my Michelins on the stock rims), but he likes them as have those who have purchased from him.

www.hammerdownoffroad.com is his website....

TACMED

Thanks for the information, that is probably the best example that I have seen for a set of rims and they look good on the M37,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks