• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hummer wheel lug bolt pattern, fit M880?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, both vehicles share the same bolt pattern: 8 on Ø6.5"

You are aware that the HMMWV-wheel has about 2-1/4" more backspace than the M880-wheel..?

G.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep both ends, due to the offset tires will not clear the rear springs. Got mine online they were both sold as used sets on Ebay but you can see in the picture it wasn't used long. I have also seen the 36's mounted on the stock dodge rims w/o the run flat.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
.............................Do the 36's work well on the M880?
Your word "well" is an opinion, they do work.

IM002798s.jpgIM002800s.jpg
I was the 1st one to make it up this hill, got bored waiting for someone else to make it so I took the pic of it sitting there. Another M880 with the 9.50-16.5's was stuck at the bottom.
IM002699c.jpg IM001632s.jpg
an add a leaf up front helps.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just put in Dodge 8x6.5 Wheel Spacers, it was years ago but less than $150 for all 4. Mine is a M885 so has the extra springs for carrying a shelter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks