• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUMVEE, CUCV surplus in Sanford Florida

signalcorps

Found a scrap yard that sells new and used HUMVEE and CUCV stuff. He has a whole stack of 24V starters for 6.5 motors. Completely rebuilt for $100 each. He had new HUMVEE seat frames for $50, new shocks, soft doors, bullet-proof windshield. Lots of other misc military stuff. His Company is ARI Electronics at 1500 Dolgner Place, Sanford, Fl 32771. His phone is 407-322-3400. website is arielectronics.com I bought a bunch of brackets and misc military parts all at great prices.

Last edited:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never heard of them. It's nice to know that there's a source for MV parts in our area. :)

signalcorps

I saw the HUMVEE seats on ebay and the seller was in Sanford so I went to look at them. You can walk all over this scrap yard and they don't follow you or hound you. I was there over an hour and bought a bunch of military surplus. A very cool place to hunt for treasures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks