• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hydraulic head view?

Gleeser

I was wondering if there is an exploded view somewhere of the Hydraulic head on my 67 Multi-fuel? I searched a bit but no luck so far.

Gleeser

Well, mainly what I am wanting to know is what's under that center bolt. I took it out before and made sure the fuel was flowing and what not but an old timer today was showing me a similar HH and the center bolt on it had a couple pieces up inside of it like a distribution valve or something of the sort. He thought there was something similar in the Deuce but couldn't remember for sure and when I explained the problem to him he thought maybe those pieces were gummed up inside that bolt and just came out with the bolt when I removed it and I didn't realize what I was looking at when I removed it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks