• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am looking for some spring nut thingies for the grill

spankybear

I am getting ready to install the grill and I need some fasteners to install it. Number 5 is a "NUT,SHEET SPRING" and I can not find any. I don't need the exact ones if there is something that will work as well. Does the A1 trucks use a plastic fastener? Anybody have any suggestions or leads?

Also what is number 6 on the figure below? Does anyone of a picture of what it is?

#5 12419831-001 NUT,SHEET SPRING 5310-01-376-0772
#6 12417462 SEAL,NONMETALLIC SP 5330-01-375-2906

Attachments

spankybear

I have scoured McMaster carr and I have not found anything there. I have found a couple of things that may work but I will have to get some. The square is 9MM and that seems to be not too many.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks