• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I caused CTIS valve to dump someway

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had performed the "Ronmar front gladhand delete" with no issues. Removed the rear gladhands a long time ago by plugging the outputs of last valve in the train. You see, I plan to tow nothing nor get towed as if it was a trailer. Anyway, I was sitting in the cab with the truck running then invoked the red, trailer supply knob. You would think nothing would happen, but the rearmost valve vented. Unplugged the CTIS controller and it stops. Just scratching my head for the moment, but when I discover what happened then I will share.

Ronmar

The only interconnect between the CTIS and the air brake system should be the air supply line off of the wet tank protection valve... it stopping when you unplugged the controller says it was something the controller was causing, but why?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks