• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i dont hear any clicking noise from relay

lindyp38

when i turn my key to start...i hear no clicking........and of course the truck is not starting on its own....

ill be picking up a glow plug relay ..and will do the starter relay upgrade....

no wait light either.....

EO2NMCB

Have you pulled the GP control board to look for any burn marks? It could have died. Might want to run a manual switch for the GP control, it is well covered in the cucv section with a search or maybe in the stickys.

Midnight Rider

I wouldn't worry so much about not hearing a clicking noise. After I replaced some bad glow plugs last year, I no longer hear a clicking noise either and my 1009 runs fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks