• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"I" found an M211 /134

carguy455

Heres an M211 [?] I found in Ellsworth ME beside AUTOCAR car dealership, been sitting a while, has a MVC decal on the windshield. Someone that cared about it had it at one time. Under the paint it says U.S. ARMY , not sure if that is origional , but the Civil Defense decals were old. The top is trashed. Looks like it had some kind of funky plow deal on it at one time. Front winch is missing. Everything else looks complete. Has nice troop seats and sideboards . Very nice condition, dashboard needs resto but basically complete. No idea the price, they are in the phone book and online.

Attachments

carguy455

williamh said:
oh ya , that should be a xm211
I think maybe it was, I looked at it one day then stopped by another day and snapped the pics with my cell phone camera, it was raining so I didnt write down the info off the dash. It was an automatic, that much I saw.

AUTOCAR as in the name of a classic used car lot, same as the manufacturer, but not same company.

Sitting right on the side of Rt 1A in North Ellsworth , headding towards world famous Bar Harbor Maine. Lots of other cool antique rides there as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks