• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i found this 1944 White White Brockway.

kaiser m35

hello ive have come over this truck four sale.
and youst have to ask it is whort saving?!? is this a rare truck. det first one i ever seen.
just want to ask the gurus what are you thinking?
hes asking four 5000usd it is in working condison
some picks enjoy.

Attachments

citizensoldier

Yes! YES! AND YES! That is a awsome truck.. Save it man! Save it! You Norway guys have all the cool stuff laying around..
Any pictures of the data plates? DDoyle is who you need to chat with.. He can maybe give the story on this beast.

kaiser m35

yeah it looks wicked but it some things that i dondt like it has an scania m 75 turbo deisel engine11l 200hp. im a bit orginal freak you se! it also have upgraded gearbox whit overdrive. it thats the coreckt head ligts? shuldent thay sit on the front fenders near the grill? its very rommy regristraded four 10 persons
i under stand that this is an carry device four pontongs.

ive dont have any other pick then this. no data plate sorry.

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

Accordig to the manuales this truck should not have a crew cab for 10 persons. Else it is a bridge truck from WWII supposed to carry pontons or bridge elements. But it will with the standard platforn size also carry a halftruck. The Scania engine is not a bad choise for the original engine can not be served any more. Keep Them Rolling in the Netherlands accepts non original engines to keep the vehicle alive. This bridge truck in the norwgian configuration seems to be worth to be preserved if you have the space.
Wolf from Germany

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would save it if you have the money and room to keep it. It would be sold already here in America if it was on the sale block. So many guys would love to drive it to a rally they would most likely be standing in line for it. I love the winch set up with cable and capstan I had a capstan Ramsey on a CJ3B that ran off of the crankshaft and it pulled like crazy.

Thanks for posting the pictures and keep us informed please.

kaiser m35

yes the more and more i look at it the more i whant it;-)
i think i have to take the trip and look at it in person.
yes ive have the space and time.i only worck tre days a week driving long houlers:-D but the finase isent ready yet. i think i have to sell the honda transalp that ive have to get the funds...

any one some got links/old picture off a truck like this in aciton?
that would be great.

cheers from norway

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy dead thread revival Batman!

This was from over 2 years ago, he has either saved it by now, or it's been melted down into Chinese toasters.

68t

That a t17 with a autocar cab. It the only one i know of . We up to 5 halftracks now. I sure am glad my nephew has started help out.. I found 2 halftracks for him now. We got all the bogies off to recap them. We might bring one of them to the arkensaw show, and mo. show. We have some of Ar. and Mo. folks come over to shiloh tn. for our memorial day event. We deal with ww2 m.v. for the historical part, not for there use. :driver: wendell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks