• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I P rebuild ?

bigflew

OK Ive read the posts and searched the posts (for a minute or two) and my Question is has anyone rebuilt there own cucv injection pump? I was all in for buying a rebuilt one but now both of mine are being STUPID.
Right now a duce is looking real good (trade?)

Barrman

Yep, doing the work itself is just a matter of following directions and keeping stuff clean. Will the pump work? Won't know until you flow test it or install it. Will it flow the same to all the cylinders? Won't know that at all unless you have a flow bench.

I would rather pay the guy who does these things all the time and has a flow bench to make it right than play test engineer on an engine I have to spend time and money on. You do what you want.

TCUCV

Yea I hear you on that note, I don't plan on touching mine. Although there are people on here who have that knowledge and have had no problems. I hope to have my injection pump turned up one day!

bigflew

looks like Im sending it out. and that sounds like NO fun at all.
so does anyone have an old one I can buy to take apart to see how it works?

DokWatson

Theres a reason rebuilders can charge what they do....testing and calibrating IP's requires special machines. You can't just replace wearable parts and call it good, won't work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks