• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If your running TWC with turbo boost

Scarecrow1

HI I'm not sure how to post this, but here it goes. If you are paying for high speed internet with turbo boost you may not be getting it . I had bad and madning computer problem for much of the last month or so, many things that aren't related to the norm,, so I picked up a new computer , router, wireless card and so on . Still had some of the same problems with the internet speeds and connections being dropped ,and pages not loading. After two days with ALL the Dell And windows and TWC tech supports I was one step away from giving the new cp the same ending as the last one . The door, my foot and the back yard as a new home . Anyway The tech support guy finally came and resolved the internet part of the problem . Some days before my last cp,s last untimely end I found a site to test your modem speed ,it was half of what it should be . Mind you I pay extra for turbo so when the tech guy came he ran the speed test and it came up at 6300 he adjusted the modem to 11000. Now it runs like a bat out of h#@%% So make sure your getting what you pay for . A good speed test site is TestMyspeed.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks