• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injection pump question again

poppop

I tried to start my dump truck with multi-fuel engine today. I was told by the guy I bought it from when he started it, it ran wide open. He never got back to it to fix it. I drained the filters and then bleed back to the pump. It acts like its not pumping fuel. Cracked a couple of lines at injectors and nothing comes out. Got it to start and run a little on ether, but still no diesel smoke. Engine oil pressure built up to 55 lbs. Any suggestions from the group?

Thanks
Lloyd

Westech

CPL
return spring broken on the pump? or something is stuck inside the pump. I have the manual to take it apart and rebuild the pump. let me know if you need it and I can mail you a copy. ( like 100 pages i think )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks