• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump rebuild/upgrade

Hmmv4me

HI Guys,
I think I am going to pull my injection pump and have it rebuilt. 1990 M998 with a 6.2. Couple questions;

1. I remember reading somewhere that you can have them rebuilt to non detuned specs for better engine performance but I can't find the info now. Can anybody remember where that info was located? I could have sworn it was on this site. If it was even applicable to the 6.2L in a HMMWV.
2. Who would you recommend to rebuild it?

Thanks

Wire Fox

I had mine rebuilt just the same as Andy from the same place. I sent in my core unit and got back a totally overhauled unit with the 6.5L specs I requested instead of the 6.2L specs. I just gave them the part number and they did a perfect job for such a great price.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks