• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection help at Clearfield, UT

Seth_O

If sanyone is headed to Clearfield UT, I could use a hand with an inspection:

Auction date 04/09 - 04/12

Feel free to PM or email me.

Tks!

Last edited:

Seth_O

I have not, but have read the horror stories. I am looking to use one/two to heat a LARGE body of water a small'ish amount (10-20*), outside ;-)

KsM715

Your not supposed to post lot and sale numbers. Just ask for anyone that can look at a lot for you and do the rest thru pm's

No big deal, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Seth_O

Your not supposed to post lot and sale numbers. Just ask for anyone that can look at a lot for you and do the rest thru pm's

No big deal, just a heads up.
Tks Jeff, I thought it was just the links we weren't supposed to post. Corrected.

adamax

the guy i work with just bought a trailer from clearfield he is just waiting for the euc. if he goes down there before it ends i could have him check it out for you. also i'm thinking of bidding on some stuff there if i win i could check it out for you.

Seth_O

the guy i work with just bought a trailer from clearfield he is just waiting for the euc. if he goes down there before it ends i could have him check it out for you. also i'm thinking of bidding on some stuff there if i win i could check it out for you.
Tks - I appreciate whatever help you can provide.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks