• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

insulating material- where to buy in bulk?

Monster Man

Hey all, I'm looking to buy a bulk load of insulating material- to do the underside of the hood, and the side panels for the engine. I think that will make a big difference not only in winter heat retention, but in noise reduction. Also, I want a bunch to make an insulating liner for the soft top, can't afford a hard top at the moment. But, I can't find anybody that just sells it in rolls. Is there a specific name or trade name? Preferably I can find the foil backed stuff, so that a) it looks better and b) won't get all grody like the standard stuff does

also thinking about Rhino lining the interior firewall, floor, and back of the cab 1/4"

thanks! :confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks