• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

interesting site

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Those are great pics, everyone here should take 5 minutes and look at that site.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess those guys would fit right in here(SS). Or the other way around! Great site, thanks for sharing it Mike.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great pics. Nice to see that "foreigners" like to play with the trucks we left behind, too. My favorites were the Dodge "weapons," most of which were WC-series. My absolute favorite, though, was the M37 which was also identified as a "Dodge Weapon." :)

Kewl pictures. Looks like all had a good time.
I Googled Thorsmork to find out it is in Iceland. Looking at the snow capped mountain range and the fresh meltwater coming down, I'd hate to get stuck in the middle of that stream and have to wade out. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Wonder if any lutefisk was passed around. :)

6x6pinz

Wonder if any lutefisk was passed around.
One of the boyscout troops I led had to serve this stuff once a year for several years. Man does it leave an odor.

If you check out the off roads site you will find it full of great offroading adventures but with limited military vehicle use. The Icelandic way of wheeling is definately intertaining to watch and worth some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks