• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interstate MTP65 Battery Advice

captcarc

I have a M934 Expansible with the NHC250 Cummins. Needing to get this rig moved 90 miles YESTERDAY, my 2 x Hawkers chose the worst time to let me down. On this site, one member stated that he's had great luck with using 2 x Interstate MTP65 batteries in several of his trucks. I've located 2 in a store in town and am ready to buy them, but wanted to be sure that they'll fit under the seat since they are 12" long and my Hawkers are 11". Any experience with fitment or any other comments are welcome. Thank you!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a M934 Expansible with the NHC250 Cummins. Needing to get this rig moved 90 miles YESTERDAY, my 2 x Hawkers chose the worst time to let me down. On this site, one member stated that he's had great luck with using 2 x Interstate MTP65 batteries in several of his trucks. I've located 2 in a store in town and am ready to buy them, but wanted to be sure that they'll fit under the seat since they are 12" long and my Hawkers are 11". Any experience with fitment or any other comments are welcome. Thank you!
Yes. 65 series are smaller than group 31s. If you have a freightliner dealer near you their group 31s are 65$ ea or batteries plus has 8d batteries for 150each.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks