• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iraq Veterans Parade

unaffiliated

The American Legion Post 5 in Rome, Georgia is hosting a Parade for Iraq War Veterans on Saturday June 16th, 2012. A friend of mine is helping on the planning committee. He asked if anyone had a Military Truck that could be in the Parade to carry some Veterans. I told him I new a "few" people with Military Trucks. I told another member friend of mine about it, but his Duece is down for repairs. Anyone near Rome, Georgia want to drive their truck in the parade and carry some Iraq Veterans in the back? If so, send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the right people. I am posting a link to the website for more information. Thanks, CF.

Georgia Honors Iraq Veterans and their Families

unaffiliated

Isn't there anyone who would like to drive their truck in a parade in Rome, GA to Honor Iraq War Veterans? My CUCV is broke down or I would do it. Hopefully I can get it fixed in time.

unaffiliated

The Proud American would be PERFECT. I will get in touch with Tom and PM you his contact information. If it is all right with you I will send him a picture of your truck. Thanks PB, I'll be back in touch shortly.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm in.....Rome is about 40 miles east of me.

If that old phart can show up with a gun truck I can bring a big truck.:mrgreen:

The M927 has a 20 foot bed and the troop seats and cargo cover are still in place.

PM me for contact info.

We can roll the cover up on the sides to keep the sun off of riders.

Attachments

unaffiliated

PM sent to papabear and wreckerman. Thanks guys. I plan on being there. Wreckerman, you can just stop at the end of my road and pick me up on your way to Rome. From where you are, you have to go by my road to get there.

unaffiliated

The Parade In Rome GA To Honor Iraq War Veterans Is Just One Week From Today. A group of us rode over to Wreckerman's LZ to check out the truck He so graciously agreed to bring to Rome for the Parade. Wow, is it awesome. Cant wait till next Saturday. Wreckerman, I will be in touch with details about when where what, etc. Thanks again. CF.

unaffiliated

I would like to thank Wreckerman893 for bringing his 5 ton out to the Parade. It was a big hit with the Veterans and all the spectators. It was also fun to ride in. Thanks again Richard. I also want to thank the people of Rome that came out to show their support for the Men and Women in Uniform. It was a great day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks